The Media Consent Form can be downloaded, signed and attached to the application or it can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for the Scholarship is March 31st. An Awardee will be announced in mid-April.
The Mark Vrahas Foundation Scholarship is a $2,500 one-time scholarship awarded to a high school senior with a documented learning disability. The ideal Mark Vrahas Foundation recipient will be a student who:
- Articulates his or her learning disability and recognizes the need for self-advocacy
- Is committed to post-high school academic study/career training and has begun to set career goals
- Has demonstrated perseverance and is committed to achieving personal goals despite the challenges of his or her learning disability
- Participates in school and community activities
To be eligible for the Mark Vrahas Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a graduating from a high school located in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Be currently completing their senior year of high school.
- Be accepted into a college, vocational/technical training program, or a specialized program for students with a learning disability.
- Have an IEP concerning an identified learning disability